Mentor Program Quick Links:
- Mentor Committee Contact List (2020-2021)
- Mentor DOCS – This is the complete packet of documents and information to use with the mentor process.
- Mentor Guide/Handbook
- Mentee Guide/Handbook
- Observation Mentor Registration Form
- Link to W-9 Form
- Reimbursement Invoice and Mentoring Summary Form
- Observation Mentor Training Video
This document outlines the mentor program and has been used for presentation materials. It contains all the information we use with our mentor program.
Submit a Reimbursement Invoice and Summary Form after Observation Mentor Visits
For Mentors and Mentees:
The National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) has developed a course designed for new teachers that has much valuable content. The course is online and is free of charge. It is called “Introduction to Interscholastic Music”. The course can be accessed through the NFHSLearn.com website. Users will need to create a user login and then search for the course title.